At Bird Fuels, we offer a fast, friendly & competitively priced bulk propane delivery service. Propane gas is a clean, convenient, and reliable method of heating for residential & agricultural. Other applications include stovetop cooking, hot water heating, clothes drying and barbecuing.
Bird Fuels features propane equipment in three tank sizes, they are a 420lb, 500gal, and 1000gal. All installation options are customized to suit your needs! The Bird Fuels staff are here to help you, whether it be adding to an existing system, planning a new propane heating system or for an emergency service, we are here to assist on all your projects!
As your supplier Bird Fuels is committed to providing you with the highest degree of efficiency, safety and customer satisfaction! With simplified prices, you can be assured we are consistently the lowest cost propane delivery service in the area.
We also offer a lock-in rate for propane for the heating season, please call your local office to discuss with a member of our sales team further.
We serve Collingwood, Orangeville, and Owen Sound areas including, but not limited to: Acton, Caledon, Bruce Peninsula, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Hanover, Meaford, Midland, North Bruce Peninsula, Port Elgin, Rockford, Saugeen Shores, Simcoe, Shelburne, and Tottenham.
If you are interested in speaking to a member of our sales team further about propane, please call 1-888-297-6990
Benefits of Propane
- Produced in Canada
Suspected Propane Leak
Treat Propane Leaks Seriously. If you suspect a propane gas leak:
- Remove or extinguish potential sources of ignition. Do not light matches, candles, cigarettes or create any other source of ignition, this includes electrical switches, flashlights, cell phones or electrical appliances.
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the area.
- Close all propane cylinder/tank supply valves using the instructions provided by your propane supplier, and turn off all gas appliances.
- Get everyone out of the building immediately.
- Go to a nearby phone and dial your propane supplier or 911.
- Do not re-enter the area until it is has been checked and verified as safe by a qualified propane service technician or emergency responder.
- After the area has been deemed safe, a qualified propane service technician must repair the leak, turn on the propane, check all the propane appliances.